Los Angeles, California, United States
Bentley’s “Emerging Pacesetters” empower multi-discipline project teams to advance BIM to the next
level through increased depth of information modeling and breadth of information mobility. Each leverages
Bentley’s common platform to facilitate optioneering and project delivery.
The Waterview Connection
MWH I Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Seafield Wastewater Treatment Works Thermal
2014 I Page 188
• AECOsim products provide information mobility, intra-operability, and
simulation to support better-performing assets through optioneering.
• AECOsim Building Designer addresses the disciplines engaged in facilities
projects, including architectural design, and structural, mechanical, and electrical
engineering. The latest release features the incorporation of:
Energy Simulation for consistency in energy performance modeling
from conceptual design through steady-state calculations.
• OpenRoads, the successor to Bentley’s InRoads, GEOPAK, and MX offerings,
continues to push the envelope in road design, construction, and operations.
• Its industry-leading innovations empower users to achieve the next level of
BIM through immersive modeling, design-time visualization, design intent
capture and persistence, hypermodeling, model interoperability, and
For multi-discipline engineering of process plants
• OpenPlant supports plant design, engineering, construction, and operations,
provides a faster return on investment than other systems, and is highly scalable.
• Through its use of iRING/ISO 15926, users can coordinate and share information
across multiple disciplines and the infrastructure lifecycle.
• OpenPlant Support Engineering enables engineers to quickly and accurately
design and model supports for plant piping, electrical, and HVAC components.